In order for your application to be considered complete, we must receive the following (all transmitted by ERAS):
- Completed ERAS Application
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (not including the Dean's letter). One of the three letters should be from the Departmental Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology at your medical school.
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Board Scores
- A personal photograph is helpful but not mandatory.
- Current Visa Status (for IMG's only)
Personal interviews will be granted by invitation only.